$55 per student for 2 hour live interactive workshop, hosted on Zoom.
Level 1: Beginners – Create web pages with HTML & CSS
Aimed at students who are curious to explore the world of text based programming and understand how web pages are created. No prior experience needed.
What you’ll learn
- How to use headings, lists and work with images
- Coding and Debugging
- Styling Text and Elements with CSS
- Write code for your own project
Times and Bookings
Your place is reserved on payment. Sessions will run over Zoom. You will be emailed joining details once your payment has processed.
Web Design for Kids: Level 1 – HTML & CSS
2 Hour Online Interactive Course | Tuesday 10am-12pm, Australian EST| 29.9.20 | We look forward to seeing you online for Level 1! Please read the course requirements below to make sure you have everything you need on the day.
2 Hour Online Interactive Course | Tuesday 1pm-3pm, Australian EST | 29.9.20 | We look forward to seeing you online for Level 2! Please read the course requirements below to make sure you have everything you need on the day.
Sessions will be live and will require the following:
- Computer / laptop (not iPad/tablet)
- Ability to switch between Zoom and a browser window on your device
- Some coding experience is useful but not essential
- Competent computer skills (Windows or Mac)
- Competent math skills
- Strong internet connection
Who this course is for
- Students who are interested in web development and how websites are made
- Creative kids looking to make websites about their interests
- Anyone curious about programming
- Children age 10+